Hello! My name is Peter Lazarski. It’s nice to meet you.
My experience history:
- Senior UI/UX Designer at EagleDream Technologies, part of the PwC Network (2019 – Current)
I do a variety of ui/ux work for in house and client projects, working within Scrum and Agile software development methods. My main body of work has been involved in developing portals for financial and medical industry applications.
- Art Director at Workinman Interactive (2013 – 2019), previously I was a designer at Workinman (2010 – 2013)
I oversaw production teams ranging from 3 to 10 people with project timelines spanning anywhere between five weeks and two years. We worked on numerous interactive products for national brands. I organized training and professional development for our in house artists and facilitated better collaboration between our blended teams of artists and developers.
- Freelance interactive designer at Partners and Napier (2010)
I did on-site freelance design work supporting the interactive design team. Clients included Kodak, Bausch & Lomb, Constellation Wine, and others.
- Adjunct Professor at Rochester Institute of Technology (2007 – 2010)
I taught a variety of courses in the RIT School of Graphic Design, College of Imaging Arts and Sciences. Courses I taught include Intro to Web Design, Intro to Time Based Design, Computer Skills: Vector Imaging, Computer Skills: Raster Imaging, and others.
- New Media Designer at Dawnbreaker, Inc. (2005 – 2007)
I did web and interactive design for our company website, client websites, trade show displays, and kiosks. Our clients included the NAVY, Department of Energy, Department of Defense, and private technology and research firms.
- Roc Game Dev, co-founder and Board President (2019 – current)
ROC Game Dev is an organization dedicated to fostering a community of game creators in Rochester, NY. I co-founded the group with Rob Mostyn in 2015 with what started as a small social interest group. Now it has grown into a non-profit that organizes multiple monthly meetings and annual showcase events across Rochester. Additionally it hosts a co-working and event space in the Sibley Building.
- After Effects
- IP Development
- Screen Printing
- Public Speaking
- Community Management
- Trade Shows
- HTML + CSS
- GML (GameMaker)
A bit about myself:
- 7 years experience in art direction, education, and project management.
- I have shipped numerous products for clients including. Nickelodeon, Disney, Sesame Street, NBC, Unity, and Google
- 15 years experience in design production, illustration, animation, motion graphics. 5 years experience in 3d and programming.
- 2018 New York State Game Dev Challenge finalist in the Indie category for Abyxsis.
- Passionate mentor, team advocate, and community manager.
- Always eager to learn new skills and tools of the trade. Active at self training.
My education history:
- Graphic Design at Rochester Institute of Technology (2001 – 2005) in the School of Graphic Design within the College of Imaging Arts and Sciences (CIAS). I minored in Japanese Language and Culture
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner